- Chrome free, vegetable tanned leather upper
- Handmade by Real People in Leon, Mexico.
- Decorative cuts with unique stitch details
- Pull tab, and hand tooled floralpatterned 1.25 inch heel
- Goodyear welt leather outsole with rubber heel for traction.
BECCA is your ticket to a winning look. This color blocked leather ankle boot is built to rock'n'roll with dual zippers, buckle hardware at ankle, and subtle perforations on the shaft. Easy to wear, BECCA works with rolled jeans or with a feminine sock and a flowy dress. Weekend outfits just got easier when BECCA is in mix.
The distinctive finishing on the leathers of this product is created in Bed Stu's workshops one piece at a time. This unique hand finishing process results in no two products ever looking exactly the same. The differences in tone and texture are a testament of their authenticity. With time and wear, the leather will continue to evolve into a look that is truly one of a kind.