EQT, short for adidas equipment, was built for purpose. Designed to meet athletes’ needs as a piece of equipment that offered only the essentials: performance, protection and comfort. EQT’s original 1991 design premiered as a stripped down, lightweight racing shoe, allowing for more natural foot movement. The minimalist design later became a streetwear culture staple.
The minimal design of adidas EQT shoes and clothing are no longer a trend but a part of a standard in minimalist streetwear. Today, the EQT franchise continues to be a modern style favorite through its disruptive iterations and colorways.
- Suede upper with knit underlays offers comfort and breathability
- Webbing 3-Stripes; Soft synthetic leather lining for comfort
- TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
- Nubuck heel overlay with embroidered logo; EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides excellent traction
Who doesn't LOVE adidas?