Palladium Baggy Leather Women's Distressed Sunrise/Chocolate Ankle Boots
Worn high or low, these boots yield fun options for active explorers to personalize their look with a vintage vibe. With time, the unisex boots’ naturally tumbled, lightly waxed leather forms a unique patina. The collar can be snapped down to show off the soft leather lining. The premium aesthetic extends to the laser-etched logo on the leather patch. Palladium Boots’ 70-year history is reflected in the rubber lug sole and rubber toe cap. The insole has a super-thick Paradrop footbed for a comfortable cushion.
- BOTTOM: One-piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step.
- SOCKLINER: Thick PU Paradrop insole.
- MATERIALS: Naturally tumbled leather with light wax finish for upper | 8 oz cotton canvas for vamp and backcounter | Leather for collar and tongue
- BRANDING: Leather patch on tongue | Round leather patch on quarter | Side leather label on eyestay | Logo on outsole heel
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Cuffed combat boot with logo medallions and lug sole
***PLEASE NOTE*** These are extremely distressed and show visible signs of scratches. See pictures for details.