PALLADIUM LR Sport TW Slate/Mojave Desert Men's Low Top Canvas Sneakers
(this shoebox may be damaged)Take on your daily regiment in style with the time-tested Palladium LR Sport TW shoe!
- Aegis Microbe Shield that pulls moisture away from skin and helps control odors.
- Durable cotton canvas upper.
- Canvas lining for a soft feel.
- Rubber toe box strip with a textured wraparound midsole.
- One-piece molded rubber outsole for durability and comfort on tough terrain.
Palladium was founded in 1920 in Lyon, France to make tires for the aviation industry, layering brands of canvas under vulcanized rubber. In 1947, after the end of WWII saw demand for tires dry up, Palladium put their canvas rubber expertise to use by making boots that were as hard wearing as their tires. Palladium soon became oufitters of the legendary French Foreign Legion with their classic canvas Pampa boot with signature rugged rubber outsole. Over 60 year later, Palladium's timeless designs are as relevant as ever and available once again for explorers worldwide.