Palladium Boots dug through the archives to uncover this tennis shoe from 1968. First worn by French college students rebelling against authority, it’s been renamed Pallaphoenix. The perfect mix of retro and modern, the upper is constructed of a lightweight knit-textile fabric, providing a breathable wear. You're sure to get a kick out of the chic and sporty Palladium® Pallaphoenix K sneaker!
- Lace-up closure secures foot in place.
- Toe-box is reinforced with a rubber bumper.
- Palladium® logo stitched on the tongue.
- Collar pull-tab allows for easier access.
- Lightly cushioned footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole provides excellent traction and grip.
Box may show signs of shelf wear.