- UPPER: 8OZ canvas in cotton / heel piece in leather / eyestay piece in suede / tongue piece in 50% polyester 50% repreve
- LINING: upper in 6 OZ cotton canvas / collar + counter in polyester
- SOCKLINER: die cut eva + heel cup - cover in 100% polyester
- BOTTOM + TOE CAP : rubber
- BRANDING : woven label folded around the tongue / woven side label on lateral quarter / Palladium print on heel piece / GPS print on tongue lining
- FEATURES: flat lace in cotton / suede tape on heel / decorative flames in synthetic leather on quarters
WELCOME TO 80’S, WELCOME TO THE PALLAPHOENIX FLAME. FROM PALLADIUM'S ARCHIVES TO THE STREETS
A tribute to Palladium’s sporting legacy, Phoenix was the name of Palladium’s sports sub-brand in the 1970s, with Flame the brand’s signature sports shoe. Reinterpreted as a sneaker, PALLAPHOENIX FLAME carries the aesthetics of its predecessor: Flame shaped stripes in red and blue appear as an ode to the French tricolor flag which also features in a more literal and subtle way on the sides of each shoe. PALLAPHOENIX FLAME’s comfort credentials are amplified by the use of a lightweight outsole.