PALLADIUM Pampa Peloton Women's Canvas Zipper Boots
- Canvas twill upper
- Full grain leather binding
- Hugging heel cup & thick die cut EVA
- Molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers
- Shaft measures approximately 8.5" from arch
- Lace-Up with side zip & 2 decorative buckles
Palladium was founded in 1920 in Lyon, France to make tires for the aviation industry, layering brands of canvas under vulcanized rubber. In 1947, after the end of WWII saw demand for tires dry up, Palladium put their canvas rubber expertise to use by making boots that were as hard wearing as their tires. Palladium soon became oufitters of the legendary French Foreign Legion with their classic canvas Pampa boot with signature rugged rubber outsole. Over 60 year later, Palladium's timeless designs are as relevant as ever and available once again for explorers worldwide.