Vionic Kiwi is a unisex Motion Control Slide Sandal. This is Orthaheel's original slide sandal and features their support orthotic technology including heel cupping for stability and a supportive arch for all day comfort. Great for people with plantar fasciitis or heel pain.
- Features a padded upper with hook and loop closure for adjustable fit.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Vionic Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.