Keep cool and comfortable on sunny days when you sport these stylish suede sandals featuring a supportive footbed and durable rubber wedge heel for a light lift.
- Podiatrist-designed, bio-mechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel® technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers, particularly at home on hard flat floors
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- 1.5'' heel
- Buckle closure
- Suede upper
- Dual-density EVA footbed
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.