- 100% Smooth Leather
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP: Since 1946, these men's driving moccasins have a rich heritage with a tradition of careful craftsmanship to deliver exceptional quality footwear, using the finest materials to ensure comfort, durability, and timeless style
- COMFORTABLE SNUG FIT: These men's driving moccasins shoes should fit snugly on your feet without feeling uncomfortable; over time the slippers will stretch to the contours of your foot and wear pattern, getting more comfortable as you wear them
- DESIGNED TO DRIVE: These comfortable men's leather driving mocs are designed for high-performance driving; handmade from the same design as thirty years ago, these shoes feature a double bottom heel that provides extra grip and flexibility
- TIMELESS DURABILITY: Suede leather, moosehide, and deerskin keep these men's leather driving mocs silky soft while providing support; horween leather and sheepskin lining provides a high-end luxury full grain aniline while keeping it cozy and soft
Minnetonka 0948 - Dark brown lariat driving moccasins created in Europe and originally designed as a high performance driving shoe. The special sole provides for better traction when using clutch, brake or accelerator. Nubs and heel bumper help cushion and protect heel against wear. This unique style has also been found to amazingly comfortable for walking. Special long wearing nub bottom, cushion insole and glove soft leather combine for the utmost in comfort.