Palladium Baggy Leather Men's Fold Over Russet/Dark Gum Ankle Boots
Worn high or low, these boots yield fun options for active explorers to personalize their look with a vintage vibe. With time, the unisex boots’ naturally tumbled, lightly waxed leather forms a unique patina. The collar can be snapped down to show off the soft leather lining. The premium aesthetic extends to the laser-etched logo on the leather patch. Palladium Boots’ 70-year history is reflected in the rubber lug sole and rubber toe cap. The insole has a super-thick Paradrop footbed for a comfortable cushion.
- BOTTOM: One-piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step.
- SOCKLINER: Thick PU Paradrop insole.
- MATERIALS: Naturally tumbled leather with light wax finish for upper | 8 oz cotton canvas for vamp and backcounter | Leather for collar and tongue
- BRANDING: Leather patch on tongue | Round leather patch on quarter | Side leather label on eyestay | Logo on outsole heel
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Cuffed combat boot with logo medallions and lug sole
***PLEASE NOTE*** DUE TO THE UNIQUE NATURE of the materials used on this product, some migration of colors or natural oils may occur, and the shoes exhibit visible scratches, scuffs, or "imperfections". Please see pictures for details.