- Style: Vera
- Water-resistant suede upper, zipper with pull tab, heel loop
- Removable, microfiber-covered EVA midsole absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Orthaheel technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Bottom construction: Joy
- Approximate measurements: Heel 1-3/4"H; Shaft 4"H; Ankle circumference 10"
- Measurements taken using a Medium size 9; measurements may vary depending on size
- Fit: true to size; recommended 20 to 30 minutes of break-in time for the first few days of wear
- Leather upper; textile/man-made lining; man-made balance
EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed delivering unique THREE-ZONE COMFORT is built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes, and flats which promotes stability and natural alignment from the ground up. Helping to relieve plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches, bunions, heel spurs, and lower back pain issues.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.